Chocolate Chip Banana Bread



I have turned into one of those people who puts all the old bananas in the freezer after they've ripened and I ended up having tons in there so I had to make something!

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

3 or 4 ripened bananas
1/3 cup melted butter
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup sugar
1 egg beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cup flour

No need for a mixer. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a mixing bowl. Mix in sugar, egg and vanilla. Sprinkle baking soda and salt over the mix, and mix in. Add chocolate chips and mix.  Add flour last, mix. Pour mix into a buttered 4 x 8 loaf pan. Bake for one hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve!