Open faced BBQ Beef Sandwich

I made this sandwich with some leftover roast beef and it is so good! For the side I made a baked mashed potato and ceasar salad.

Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwich
Very thinly sliced beef
1/4 c BBQ sauce (I used BOLD sauce)
Sauteed Onions
Mushrooms
Grated Mozzarella Cheese
Texas Toast

Toss the beef, onions and mushrooms in the BBQ sauce until fully coated and saucy. Fry each side of the texas toast in a pan until just crispy. Top the toast with the beef mixture and then cover in grated cheese. Put on a baking sheet and broil on med until the cheese is bubbling and golden.

"Baked" Mashed Potatoes
2 Medium potatoes
1/3 c sour cream
6 green onions
bacon bits

Cook potatoes in water until soft. Mash them with the skin on, add in sour cream, onions and bacon bits. S & P to taste.