On our last trip to Fiji, we visited the islands and ended up staying in quite an odd "resort" called "Bay of Plenty".. though, I wasn't sure what the 'plenty' part meant due to the fact that we were 2 of 4 guests staying there. Anyways.. one day I decided to go on a farm walk with the other couple staying there, while Dwayne went spearfishing. We walked along while one of the fijian men told us about all the different types of things they grew and what they did with it. We picked tomatoes, peppers, mangoes, papayas and bananas, then the fijian sat down on the group and wove us all baskets out of palm fronds so that we could carry our goods back. Oh, this was after he chopped an ENTIRE tree down with a machete to get us a hand of bananas!We headed back and then we had a fijian "cooking lesson".. I really would have called it a "sit and watch while I make you a fruit salad". Anyways, here's what we got..

Fijian Fruit Salad
3 bananas
1 large papaya
1 mango
1/2 cup coconut milk
Chop all fruits into same size pieces. Put in bowl. Pour in coconut milk, stir and enjoy.
Best served on a beach in the fijian sun.